Take it easy. Let us do the work.
Whether you are a Class “A” building owner, small retail center owner, developer, doctor, business or investor group, homwowner association or any other type of property owner, Boardwalk has systems in place that allow us to effectively and efficiently manage your property. For over 23 years, Boardwalk has successfully managed all types of commercial, residential and mixed-use properties.
Our property management team is at your service for both operational and accounting concerns. We respond to emergencies, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. All of our accounting is handled in-house. Our clients recognize our accounting services as some of the most accurate and precise in the industry. Additionally, unlike many of our competitors, we are able to quickly customize reports to suit our client’s needs.
Depending on your needs, our property management services can include:
• Managing day-to-day property needs, including coordinating contractors
• Developing and implementing budgets
• Collecting rents and paying bills in a timely manner
• Comprehensive, in-house accounting including customized reporting
• Identifying and implementing strategic long-term repairs and renovations
• Developing/maintaining tenant relationships and managing lease agreements
• Coordinating the tenant eviction process, when necessary
Whether you want to improve cash flow, protect value or position your property for sale, let Boardwalk address your property management needs.